The K-Lite Codec Pack has a couple of major advantages compared to other codec packs:
– It it always up-to-date with the latest versions of the codecs.
– It is very user-friendly and the installation is fully customizable, meaning that you can install only those components that you really want.
– It has been very well tested, so that the package doesn’t contain any conflicting codecs.
– It is a very complete package, containing everything you need to play your movies.
Changes from K-Lite Codec Pack 3.8.5 FULL to K-Lite Codec Pack 3.9.0 FULL :
– Updated Media Player Classic to version 18.104.22.168 rev. 49
– Updated ffdshow to revision 1937
– Updated Cyberlink MPEG-2 decoder to version 22.214.171.1243
– Updated madFLAC to version 1.8
– Updated Haali Media Splitter to version 126.96.36.199
– Updated DivX encoder to version 188.8.131.52
– Updated x264VFW to revision 808
– Updated MediaInfo Lite to version 0.7.6.3
– Changed default DivX decoder to ffdshow (on Win2000/XP)