Mozilla Fundation have released a new version of their web browser, Firefox.
Due to the security fixes, it is strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release.
What’s New in Firefox 188.8.131.52
- Release Date:
- February 8th, 2008
- Security & Stability Update:
- This release fixes a number of security and stability issues discovered in Firefox 184.108.40.206. A list of fixed security issues is available.
- Earlier Changes:
- For information about previous changes, please see the Firefox 220.127.116.11 Release Notes.
- Firefox 2 Features:
- For an overview, please see Firefox 2 Features.
- MFSA 2008-11 Web forgery overwrite with div overlay
MFSA 2008-10 URL token stealing via stylesheet redirect
MFSA 2008-09 Mishandling of locally-saved plain text files
MFSA 2008-08 File action dialog tampering
MFSA 2008-06 Web browsing history and forward navigation stealing
MFSA 2008-05 Directory traversal via chrome: URI
MFSA 2008-04 Stored password corruption
MFSA 2008-03 Privilege escalation, XSS, Remote Code Execution
MFSA 2008-02 Multiple file input focus stealing vulnerabilities
MFSA 2008-01 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:18.104.22.168)