The K-Lite Codec Pack has a couple of major advantages compared to other codec packs:
- It it always up-to-date with the latest versions of the codecs.
- It is very user-friendly and the installation is fully customizable, meaning that you can install only those components that you really want.
- It has been very well tested, so that the package doesn’t contain any conflicting codecs.
- It is a very complete package, containing everything you need to play your movies.
Changes from K-Lite Codec Pack 3.8.5 FULL to K-Lite Codec Pack 3.9.0 FULL :
- Updated Media Player Classic to version 184.108.40.206 rev. 49
- Updated ffdshow to revision 1937
- Updated Cyberlink MPEG-2 decoder to version 220.127.116.113
- Updated madFLAC to version 1.8
- Updated Haali Media Splitter to version 18.104.22.168
- Updated DivX encoder to version 22.214.171.124
- Updated x264VFW to revision 808
- Updated MediaInfo Lite to version 0.7.6.3
- Changed default DivX decoder to ffdshow (on Win2000/XP)